segunda-feira, 6 de junho de 2011

Gaga fala sobre o Born this way



I started writing BORN THIS WAY in Manchester + Liverpool. I knew it had to be the first single. It still gets me every time.
GOVERNMENT HOOKER was inspired by Marilyn Monroe + political mistresses. I wonder what they were privy to + what they affected.
I went to a dirty party in Berlin, and wrote SHEIßE the next day. It's about wanting to be bad without permission. Shit.
BLOODY MARY is about living halfway between reality and fantasy.
BLACK JESUS was Justin Timberlake's favorite. Its about how putting on a new spirit is as easy as putting on fashion. Amen.
BAD KIDS is inspired by stories many monsters shared with me on the road. I wanted a song to tribute their stories. ImABadKidToo
FASHION OF HIS LOVE is about Alexander McQueen.
HIGHWAY UNICORN is about me. Flying down the road, with nothing but a dream.
HEAVY METAL LOVER is about "tonight bring all your friends, because a group does it better."
I wrote HAIR about how my parents used to get pissed at my outfits and my hair when I was a kid.
AMERICANO is what the American dream means to me. #LipstickRevolution
I wrote MARRY THE NIGHT about having a good time in NY with my friends, and how I would never be a Hollywood girl.

Tradução:


Eu comecei a escrever Born this way em Manchester + Liverpool. Eu sabia que tinha que ser o primeiro single.
Government Hooker foi inspirado por Marilyn Monroe + amantes políticos. Eu me pergunto do que elas estavam a par + o que elas afetaram.
Eu fui a uma festa em Berlim, e escrevi SHEIßE no dia seguinte. Trata-se de querer ser mau sem permissão. Shit.
Bloody Mary é sobre a vida a meio caminho entre a realidade e a fantasia.
Black Jesus era o favorito de Justin Timberlake. Sobre como encontrar um novo espírito é tão fácil como criar moda. Amen.
Bad Kids é inspirado em histórias que muitos monstrinhos compartilharam comigo na estrada. Eu queria uma canção para o tributo de suas histórias. ImABadKidToo
Fashion of his love é sobre Alexander McQueen.
Highway unicorn é sobre mim. Voando baixo na estrada, com apenas um sonho.
Heavy metal lovers é sobre "esta noite trazer todos os seus amigos, porque um grupo faz melhor."
Eu escrevi Hair para mostrar como meus pais costumavam ficar chateados com minhas roupas e meu cabelo quando eu era criança.
Americano é o que o sonho americano significa para mim. # LipstickRevolution
Eu escrevi Marry the night em um bom tempo em NY com meus amigos, e como eu nunca seria uma garota de Hollywood.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seguidores